Pocket Anatomy & Protocols for Abdominal Ultrasound 1st Edition PDF Free Download 2020
Pocket Anatomy & Protocols for Abdominal Ultrasound 1st Edition PDF Packing essential abdominal imaging protocols in a compact format, this handy reference makes it easy to access the most up-to-date protocols, organ-specific measurements, and echogenicities for abdominal and small part sonography. Organized logically by the organs of the abdomen and small parts, this succinct, image-based quick-reference presents imaging and line drawings side-by-side to help you make confident, accurate observations.
- Up-to-date protocol guidelines reflect the most current clinical approaches and relevant research.
- Organ-based organization provides fast access to patient preparation and suggested transducer, scanning tips, laboratory values tables, sonography anatomy, common pathology and references in each section.
- Concise, pocket-sized presentation puts essential information at your fingertips from the sonography lab to the point of imaging.
- Side-by-side imaging and line drawings reinforce your understanding and ensure the most accurate imaging observations.
- “Cine” loop short video clips clarify normal anatomy in vibrant detail.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
About the Author
Steven M. Penny is an author, educator, registered radiographer (ARRT),and registered sonographer (ARDMS). His specialties in sonography include Abdomen, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatric sonography. He is the author of 6 books and multiple journal articles with subjects including neurosonology, pediatric sonography, pathology, and patient care. Mr. Penny is currently the Director of the Sonography Programs at Johnston Community College in Smithfield, NorthCarolina. He lives in Garner, North Carolina with his wife and children.
Download Pocket Anatomy & Protocols for Abdominal Ultrasound 1st Edition PDF Free 2020
|Date||October 3, 2019|