Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations, Eleventh Edition 11th Edition, Kindle Edition, 2022 PDF Book
Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations has been the most trusted text of its kind for more than 50 years. This new edition follows the proven-effective design of previous editions, with each procedure fully explained across an illustrated two-page spread.
The right page contains stunningly rendered line drawings with color highlights depicting every important action surgeons must consider while performing the operation; the facing page includes
- Consistently formatted coverage of indications.
- Preoperative preparation, anesthesia, position.
- Operative preparation, incision and exposure.
- Procedure, closure, and postoperative care.
Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations PDF 2022 is useful as a general surgery refresher or for learning a particular procedure. Thirteen added chapters cover procedures not in previous editions, including:
- Robotic surgery.
- Laparoscopic surgery.
- Endovascular procedures.
About the Author
- Gerard M. Doherty, MD is the N.W. Thompson Professor of Endocrine Surgery; Chief, Division of Endocrine Surgery; and Section Head, General Surgery, in the Department of Surgery, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Robert M. Zollinger, Jr., MD, is professor emeritus in the department of surgery at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
- E. Christopher Ellison, MD, is the Robert M. Zollinger Professor of Surgery and former chairman of the department of surgery at Ohio State University.
- Timothy M. Pawlik, MD, is chairman of the department of surgery at Ohio State University.
- Gerard M. Doherty, MD, is surgeon-in-chief of Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA.
Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations PDF 2022
|Publisher||McGraw Hill / Medical|
|Date||December 17, 2021|