USMLE Step 2 Secrets 6th Edition PDF E-Book Kindle Edition 2022
A focused, engaging resource for rapid reference and test study, the highly recognized Secrets Series® is succinct, simple to read, entertaining, and very successful. Students and practitioners in many fields of health care may benefit from the focused, engaging resources of the Secrets Series®.
A practical, up-to-date overview of the complete range of subjects on this high-stakes test, written by prolific author Dr. Theodore X. O’Connell, USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 6th Edition PDF provides practical, up-to-date coverage of the whole range of topics on this high-stakes exam. The popular question-and-answer format of the Secrets’ bestselling resource prepares you to answer questions on broad-based diagnosis/treatment/management topics that you’ll encounter on the vignette-style USMLE test.
- Completely rewritten and updated, this edition now includes extra information to match high-yield topics on the USMLE Step 2 examination.
- In addition to the important diseases you will be required to identify, all specialty and subspecialty issues are covered, as are the clinical principles you will need to be familiar with.
- New full-color images, including more dermatology photos, plus numerous figures, tables, and summary boxes throughout.
- Top 100 Secrets, tips, and memory aids offer a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Review board composed of students and residents who performed highly on USMLE Step 2 and have experience with USMLE-style question development.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
About the Author
Dr. Ted O’Connell is a family physician who also works as an educator, author, entrepreneur, and public speaker in addition to his other roles. He served as the founding director of Kaiser Permanente’s Napa-Solano family medicine residency program and now works as a clinical professor at the University of California, San Francisco, University of California, Davis, and Drexel University schools of medicine, among other institutions.
He was also the driving force behind the establishment of Kaiser’s community medicine and global health fellowships. has published or edited more than a dozen textbooks, as well as countless textbook chapters and peer-reviewed journal publications, among other accomplishments. He is most known for his publications, which include USMLE Step 2 Secrets, USMLE Step 3 Secrets, Crush Step 1, and the Instant Workups series. He is the Editor-in-Chief of Elsevier’s Journal of Medical Ethics.
|Format||PDF – Kindle Edition – Ebook|
|Date||October 15, 2021|