Grant’s Dissector (Lippincott Connect) 17th Edition PDF
Grant’s Dissector PDF, Seventeenth Edition provides step-by-step human cadaver dissection procedures for students to perform in the anatomy lab and to recognize important relationships revealed thru dissection. More informative and approachable than ever, this updated seventeenth edition broadens students’ understanding of key dissection procedures and readies them for success in healthcare practice.
Each chapter is consistently organized, beginning with a Dissection Overview that provides a blueprint of what needs to be accomplished during the dissection session and includes relevant surface anatomy. The Dissection Instructions offer a logical sequence and numbered steps for the dissection. The Dissection Follow-up emphasizes important features of the dissection and encourages students to reflect on and synthesize the information.
- New and revised illustrations, including new surface landmark illustrations, strengthen students’ grasp of common dissection procedures.
- New chapter introductions focus students’ attention on relevant Clinical Correlations.
- Reorganized Skeletal and Surface Anatomy sections guide students logically from palpating bony structures to making skin incisions.
- Enhanced and streamlined cross-references reinforce understanding with direct links to related content in Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy as well as Grant’s Dissection Videos.
- Dissection Overviews guide students through relevant surface anatomy and osteology.
- Numbered, step-by-step Dissection Instructions clarify procedures and enhance the dissection experience.
- Full-color illustrations improve students’ accuracy and precision from initial incisions through deeper dissections.
- Clinical Correlation boxes place procedures in a clinical context to ready students for healthcare practice.
Lippincott Connect features:
- lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- carefully curated resources, including interactive diagrams, video tutorials, flashcards, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Grant’s Dissector 17th Edition PDF Author
Alan J. Detton PhD
Assistant Professor of Pathology and Cell Biology at CUMC
|Format||PDF – Kindle Edition – Ebook|
|Publisher||Wolters Kluwer Health|
|Date||January 9, 2020|