Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series®) Fifth, North American Edition 5th edition 2022 PDF
This colorful, fully illustrated guide offers clear, concise descriptions of crucial medical-surgical nursing concepts and procedures, with learning aids that help you grasp skills and concepts easily, in an enjoyable, easy style. From assessment and diagnostics to current evidence-based treatments and interventions, this is the perfect backup to class materials, helpful support for new nurses, and a handy refresher for experienced nurses.
Be expertly guided into a solid foundation in medical-surgical care, with:
- NEW and updated statistics and guidelines on current medical-surgical nursing practice in a concise, quick-scan outline format!
- The “need-to-know” basics, including the most common disorders medical-surgical nurses encounter
- Chapters address disorders by body system—neurologic, cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, endocrine, renal, urologic, reproductive, musculoskeletal, and more.
- Chapters offer vital foundational knowledge, with expert direction on:
- Essential elements of medical-surgical nursing practice and the nursing process
- Fluids and electrolytes, perioperative care, and pain management
- Diagnostic testing – CT, MRI, and PET scan imaging, x-rays, biopsies, EMGs, and more
- Additional chapters on cancer care, obesity, gerontologic care, and end-of-life care are included.
- Current data and best practices on assessing and treating common disorders – Reviews of anatomy and physiology, step-by-step guidance on assessments and history-taking, and diagnostic testing, including patient preparation, monitoring, teaching points, and developing a plan of care
- Hundreds of colorful diagrams, drawings, and charts that illustrate core terms and concepts, with easy-to-retain definitions.
- “Practice Makes Perfect” end-of-book practice exam with NCLEX®-style questions in the current exam format
- Chapter features include
- Memory Jogger: acronyms and other memory tricks that help you remember key concepts and treatments.
- A closer look – Illustrations that explain anatomy, physiology, and complex pathways
- Education edge – Practical guidance for effective patient teaching
- What do I do? – Steps to take in emergency situations
- Stop, look, and listen – Elements of assessment for a particular body system
- Weighing the evidence – Evidence-based practice pointers that support nursing actions
- Quick quiz – End-of-chapter multiple-choice questions to help you retain chapter content, followed by answers and rationales
- Nurse Joy and Jake illustrated characters offer tips and insights throughout
Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 5th Edition PDF 2022
|Format||PDF & Paperback|
|Date||March 16, 2022|