The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 10th Edition PDF, Kindle Edition 2022
For more than 30 years, healthcare providers have turned to The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need for Dr. Malcolm S. Thaler’s clear and concise guidance on EKG use in everyday practice. Ideal for readers at all levels of experience, the tenth edition of this straightforward, highly visual resource presents must-know information on using an EKG to diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac conditions, with numerous EKG strips, clear illustrations, clinical examples, and case studies throughout. From cover to cover, Dr. Thaler’s commitment to “keeping simple things simple and making complicated things easy to understand” helps you learn and understand how to best use an EKG in actual clinical settings.
- Provides more than 200 EKG strips, including many new to this edition
- Includes updated clinical scenarios and case studies, step-by-step instructions, newly clarified concepts, and high-quality illustrations throughout
- Uses a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
|Format||PDF, Kindle Edition|
|Date||December 22, 2021|